Rest assured that when purchasing an OMEGA timepiece, you are also purchasing a piece of mind. OMEGA offer excellent advice and after care, ensuring you always get the very best from your prized OMEGA watch.
THE 5 - YEAR WARRANTY
DOES MY OMEGA WATCH COME WITH A WARRANTY?
Yes, ALL OMEGA watches come with a 5-year warranty covering the repair of any material or manufacturing defects that exist at the time of delivery and during the warranty period. By presenting your valid warranty certificate you will have the right to any defects repaired free of charge. This warranty is voided if any work carried out on the watch is by persons unauthorised by OMEGA SA.
DOES MY OMEGA WATCH NEED SERVICING?
Yes, your OMEGA watch was built to stand the test of time and embark on the journey through life with you. To ensure the lasting beauty and precision of your OMEGA, it will require a little TLC during its lifetime, with regular servicing.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET MY OMEGA WATCH SERVICED?
OMEGA state that dependant on the use and environment in which the watch is worn, depends on the service frequency. OMEGA recommend that a complete service should be carried out every 5 to 8 years and advise that the water resistance checked every year.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A COMPLETE OMEGA SERVICE?
The complete OMEGA service involves a full restoration of the functioning and aesthetic aspect of your watch. This includes the dismantling and replacement of all worn movement components.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY OMEGA WATCH DURING THE COMPLETE OMEGA SERVICE?
- The strap is removed from the watch for the case to be dismantled.
- The movement is dissembled and cleaned thoroughly in an ultrasonic bath.
- Components of the movement are intricately examined and replaced with original OMEGA parts if required. If your OMEGA movement is without a serial number, where applicable, it will undertake a technical upgrade to the latest movement version.
- Using the best lubricants and technical skills, the OMEGA certified watchmaker meticulously reassembles the movement, lubricating contact points guaranteeing outstanding long-term movement performance.
- The movements operational parameters are checked against OMEGA’s strict quality standards and the rate of the movement is adjusted to the required consistent rate.
- The case and metal bracelet are skilfully restored. Cleaned, polished and refurbished while preserving the shape of each component.
- All gaskets ensuring water resistance are changed when the case is reassembled.
- Finally, your timepiece now passes through OMEGA’s strict quality control, checking all functional and aesthetical elements reach OMEGA’s steadfast standards before returning back to you.
HOW MUCH DOES AN OMEGA SERVICE COST?
OMEGA SERVICE PRICE GUIDELINES - NON-PRECIOUS METAL
|NON-CHRONOGRAPH||QUARTZ||PRICES FROM £330.00|
|MECHANICAL||PRICES FROM £430.00|
|CHRONOGRAPH||QUARTZ||PRICES FROM £450.00|
|MECHANICAL||PRICES FROM £570.00|
OMEGA SERVICE PRICE GUIDELINES - PRECIOUS METAL
|NON-CHRONOGRAPH||QUARTZ||PRICES FROM £430.00|
|MECHANICAL||PRICES FROM £500.00|
|CHRONOGRAPH||QUARTZ||PRICES FROM £600.00|
|MECHANICAL||PRICES FROM £730.00|
OMEGA SERVICE PRICE GUIDELINES - SPECIAL TIMEPIECES (VINTAGE PIECES, OMEGA CLOCKS, POCKET WATCHES AND TOURBILLIONS)
|QUARTZ OR MECHANICAL||PRICES FROM £1500.00|
AUTHORISED OMEGA SERVICE CENTRE
WHERE DO I TAKE MY OMEGA WATCH FOR AN AUTHORISED OMEGA SERVICE?
You can take your OMEGA watch to your OMEGA boutique or your local official OMEGA retailer to arrange the service with OMEGA for you and answer any questions you may have about the process.
IS THE WORK CARRIED OUT IN AN OMEGA SERVICE COVERED BY A WARRANTY?
Yes, OMEGA offer a twenty-four-month warranty on the work carried out by an authorised OMEGA technician. If there is a fault identified by OMEGA customer services that is covered by this warranty, at OMEGA's discretion, they will repair or replace any spare parts and/or rectify any faults without cost. All other rights resulting from the faulty execution of our services are expressly excluded. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, accidental damage, lack of care or negligence. This warranty is void if any work carried out on the watch is by persons unauthorised by OMEGA SA.
If you have any other questions regarding your OMEGA timepiece, please contact one of our Burrells Stores who will be happy to assist you further.