The new Bremont ALT1-P2 Jet is based on the original Bremont aviation chronograph, the ALT1P Pilots watch. Passionate about British engineering and innovation Bremont have teamed up with veritable aviation pioneers Gravity Industries to test the new watch.
Sized at 43mm, this is the first DLC-coated case in this line and when turning the watch over reveals a smoked crystal exhibition case back with a black rotor, continuing the stealthy aesthetic.
- Modified calibre 13 ¼"' BE-53AE automatic chronometer with 42 hour power reserve
- Functions; hour/minutes, small seconds counter at 9H. Date at 6H, chronograph centre sweep seconds hand, 30 minutes counter at 3H.
- Hardened stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® case construction
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 10 metres
- Black leather strap with stainless steel pin buckle
FREE delivery for all full price orders over £35, FREE Special Delivery for all full price orders over £100. All sent signed for through the Royal Mail.
We also offer a simple returns process.